Welcome to Asiakastieto's investor pages
- Asiakastieto Group is one of the leading providers of digital business and consumer information services in the Nordic countries.
- The Group’s products and services are primarily used for risk management, finance and administration, decision-making and sales and marketing purposes.
- Asiakastieto Group is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki with the ticker ATG1V.
- Asiakastieto Group Plc and UC AB combined on 29 June 2018
- Asiakastieto Group operates in Finland under the brand Suomen Asiakastieto and in Sweden under the brand UC.
- Suomen Asiakastieto is part of Asiakastieto Group having operations in two cities in Finland (Helsinki and Turku). In 2017 Asiakastieto's net sales totaled € 56,2 million and it had 158 employees.
- UC is now part of Asiakastieto Group operating in five cities in Sweden (Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö, Örebro and Östersund). In 2017 UC's net sales was € 74,4 million and it employed 321 people.
Fill the subscription form and get Asiakastieto's stock exchange and press releases to your email.